Sunday, December 31, 2006

Still Busy, But ...

Things are getting better!  Praise God!  :D 

Ezekiel 34:11 'For thus says the Lord God: "Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. 12 As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day.

God has strengthened and sustained me.

Psalms 23:4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.


Sometimes it is part of God's plan that we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, reaching what seems to be the most horrible times of our lives. God has a purpose in everything he does and allows.  He tries us by 
fire and molds and shapes us to be more like Him everyday.   These times can be very painful as C.S. Lewis remarked about spiritual surgery, but we have to go through them, and trust God that He knows what He is doing!

Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Jeremiah 29:11 I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.  12 Then you will call to me. You will come and pray to me, and I will answer you. 13 You will seek me, and you will find me because you will seek me with all your heart.  14 Yes, I say, you will find me, and I will restore you to your land.


Hahaha.  It looks like the December issue of my blog has come out in January, :P

May God bless you all!  ^_^

16 comments:

Carmelita Spats said...

wassup!
Sorry about the whole "bush" thing
i think it's fun to argue! but sometimes i get mean.
I'm just messing with ya, tsall good!

Aslan said...

Howdie, Zaya! ^_^

Oh, OK. :)

I'll stop by your blog hopefully tomorrow! Bed time...

eowyn said...

happy new year!
i'm glad it's going better now.
i love jeremiah 29:11.

Aslan said...

Hey, Eowyn! :)

Thanks!

Yeah, I so glad God said that; I cling to it with all I've when things are really rough...

What a wonderful God we have! :D

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I think a lot of times we go through that valley in order to trust Him and be closer to Him. It is really hard to be in that place, but it is also a good place!

Aslan said...

You're right, Danika. :)

I am learning to trust Him more, and I'm definitely getting a lot closer to Him too, lol.

Aslan said...

Yes He is Muff! I'm so glad God is sovereign and watches over us. A good and perfect and all-powerful God is He! :D

eowyn said...

btw, what did you mean by the December issue came out in January?
oh, i will be posting the january issue of the facts soon!

Aslan said...

Lol. I created this post in early January.

But it is the December "issue" that I didn't have time to do in December. Hahaha.

Great! I'll have to check it out! :)

eowyn said...

k, so officially, i just posted the facts so it really is there now.

Aslan said...

Awesome! I'll be right over. :)

Erin said...

Thank you for the encouraging verses. :)

Carmelita Spats said...

YA need ta post!
FUNNY how That WORkS!
jk!

Carmelita Spats said...

YA need ta post!
FUNNY how That WORkS!
jk!

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I needed those verses!

Aslan said...

Erin, you are most welcome! :)

Hey, Zaya! Lol. Yeah I will post again very soon. ^_^

Cool, Danika! That's so wild, because I needed to hear the words in your posts too! :D God works in mysterious ways! :)