Saturday, May 05, 2007

No More School, not Ever, Ever Ever! :D

In about one week, I will officially be graduated! :D :D :D
No more homework, no more projects, no more grades, no more stressing out!!!! Hahahaha.

Well, now I have to go out and find a real job. Something that pays real money and, er, sucks up a whole lotta time. Hmmmm.

Anyway, I won't see the inside of a school building for a looooong time. Woo hoo!!
But, heh, what if I become a teacher? Then technically I'd be back in school again. And maybe as early as this Fall. Ack! *prays* "Lord, puh_lease don't ask me to teach classes. Never the less, not my will, but thine be done." :)

I'm sure I'll go back to school some day to further my education. But what I really need is a vacation. ^_^
*prays again*
"Dear Father, how about a vacation that lasts for maybe a year or two?"
I'm not sure He'll answer that prayer. *snicker*
I'll ask for six months then...

Psalms 23:1-6
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. 3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.
Also, Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

I think that's Biblical evidence that God has to give me a vacation! *laughs* ;)

6 comments:

Trufflehunter said...

hello, it's been awhile! mmm you're finishing school and I'm finishing my first year of college...ironic eh? my sis is graduating too, and she's going to teach kids actually. which she was practically made to do.

here's to vacations!! *lifts a glass of non-alcoholic juice* :D

Aslan said...

Hey, Truffle! :)

Yeah, I hope you had a good semester! Wow, Pipin is going to be a teacher? Neat! I hope she enjoys it.

Cheers! ^_^ *toasts with Cherry Coke*

Elaienar said...

Woah, I'm late. Congrats anyway!

Aslan said...

Hey, Elai!

Thanks, and thanks for stopping by! ^_^

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Congratluations! I am really excited for you. :) God bless!

Aslan said...

Thanks, Danika! :)

And may God bless you as well!